Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Knee adventures III

I am writing this using Windows Live Writer. Let's see if it works.

Today was the first physiotherapy appointment. She seems to think I should have come much earlier. I have exercises to do, very simple exercises. I was also told to stop using the crutches and start using the knee more. My concern is that it will give out again, but she assures me it will not and that I just need to build up the muscles.

Then this afternoon I went to my massage therapist. She also said I should have come in much earlier. Using the crutches has caused lower back pain and neck and shoulder pain. I am probably using the crutches wrong, but it does not matter any more since I was told to stop using them.

I have a cane now for reassurance more than anything else. I am also supposed to try walking without the brace more to build up the muscles more.

No comments: