Monday, August 28, 2006

Sauble Beach



Camping this week at Sauble Falls Provincial Park.

Nice park. Nice site. A little close to the "Comfort Station" but that can be a benefit as well. The temperature was a little cool but we went to the beach after setting up camp and went swimming. The water was very cold for August and there was almost no one there.

Made s'mores and went to bed. At about 3 am I was woken up by a girl yelling at someone on her cell phone. Now, it seems that she told her boyfriend not to go somewhere with his friends, and he went anyway. So huge fight with screamed phrases like "how could you treat me this way", "how can I trust you now", and "why did you hang up on me". This was followed by tears and multiple calls to friends. I finally got up and asked her if she was going to be much longer. My goodness -- 3 am -- who cares!!!

No comments: